Securing the future at CyberUK 2023 Belfast 19-20 April 2023
Posted in Our news
1 minutes reading time
Will you be joining us at this year's CyberUK event in Belfast?
Run by the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC), the event this year will focus on securing an open and resilient digital future, against a backdrop of significant technological advancement.
Advances in AI and other digital solutions will bring great benefits, but will also pose several key challenges in the context of cyber.
We will unite with hundreds of others to tackle today's key questions…
- What will cyberspace be like in ten years’ time?
- Will we be able to secure it so it remains free, open and democratic?
- Will we have nurtured and grown the talent needed?
- Will we have innovated and built the technologies that underpin our values?
- Will we have predicted and mitigated the risks and vulnerabilities?
- Will we be resilient to the threats?
Join us at stand A32 and learn how a sector worth £10 billion to the UK economy can strengthen, join together and innovate in order to resist today's threats and challenges.
CyberUK 2022 in numbers